Culaure Application

1. Do you know anyone in BOS that may remember you?Please post their names.

Sparta93

2. Is there anyone in BOS that may be willing to vouch for you?

Sparta93

Please note, a vouch may enhance your application but is no guarantee of acceptance.
    Vouches MUST be able and willing to confirm your ingame identities to the recruiters

3. If you don’t know anyone, how did you hear about Black Omega?

NA

4. Tell us about your time in Eve (alliances, corps etc).

So time for a story. I started my life in Eve ten years ago not knowing what the heck I wanted to do. Did some high sec mission stuff then became a pirate for a while. A lot of this was in small corps. Then I started looking at Faction Warfare in serving in Federal Defense Union, Division of Civil Defense, and Department Of Squid Removal. I did a lot of small gand fleet FC and other activities shooting the Caldari. After that I began my adulthood in Eve I joined The Coven’s Spoon Corner Pub after a couple years break in 2015. That brought me to camping the aunenen gate this brought me in contact with Sparta93 and Repercussus in this group I slowly worked up to leadership level rolls where I delat with many different things and worked with that group for about a year or so. In that time I had a lot of fun growing and working on my FC experiences. After a 4 year break, I am back and want to play around and get back into things. I joined a small alliance I have no allegiance to and they aren’t going to be doing major stuff so I reached out to Sparta to see where he was flying.

5. Tell us a bit about yourself as a person.

So I am an A-type personality. I like to work hard and be a part of the corporation and alliance. I can and will serve my time as a line member but I am always looking to help. Outside of Eve, I am a product manager I am used to running projects and managing software development. I really like helping and leading things where needed. If there is a whole that needed to be filled. So I guess I am here to help and serve.

6. What is your main TZ? What hours do you usually play in?

Main TZ is central. I live in Illinois

1. List all of your characters below including;
Character Name SP Role KB Link
Culaure 75 Cap Pilot, PVP main https://zkillboard.com/character/1431369930/
Selah Rania 45 Cap Pilot, PVP Support, Ratting https://zkillboard.com/character/92102210/
Fimore 29 Scout,Minner https://zkillboard.com/character/95301894/
Khruzad Spacerat 10 Transporter, Freighter Pilot https://zkillboard.com/character/791348048/
  1. Do you have any capitals? If so, what and which character.

• If no, why not?

Culaure and Selah both have Thanatos. I have a lot more I would like to pick up.

2. Do you have any Supercapitals/Titans?

• If yes, what and which character.

Nope want to.

3. What type of gameplay do you enjoy the most?

PVP, Large Fleet Battles, Capitol Deployments, Small Gang, and Gate Camping

1. Do you have any FC experience?

• If yes please elaborate
    • If no to the above, are you interested?

Yes, I started my FCing back in my pirate days when I would run the fleets on the gate camping. Then four years ago when I was back in RP I was one of the fleet commanders for RP I was dealing with strategical stuff and doing scouting. When we joined NC I did some small scale fleets but none of the large block level stuff. I do really enjoy running fleets.

1. How do you make ISK ingame?

Right now the main way I make isk is ratting. I plan to expand into mining and research and PI. Once I get settled in a new permanent home.

1. SCENARIO 1: You log in and not much is happening…what do you do?

One of two things if I need to make isk I will probably start ratting on some tons and get the ISK rolling in. However, if I have enough isk I will see if anyone is bored and maybe look to go shoot some people for fun.

2. SCENARIO 2: Someone calls you a faggit in comms…what do you do?

Well, it depends if I know the guy or at least have some knowledge of the person I will say the following. “Wrong Family Member Buddy.” This will refer to the fact my father is gay and I am not. It is strictly meant as a joke and nothing more. If I don’t know the person I will ignore them.

3. Can you provide your favorite solo PVP fit and explain how you would fly it?

Oh goodness, all my fits are four years old and I don’t know the current Meta. I have added a Demios fit I used to run back in the day. It doesn’t seem to work as well as it used to but that is okay with the recent resistance changes and all. The basic fit is a blaster fir with a scram web. So I get on top of my target and skull screw them with blasters and actively rep their damage.

[Deimos, Culaure’s Deimos]
Damage Control II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Explosive Armor Hardener II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Medium Armor Repairer II
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer,Nanite Repair Paste

50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Faint Epsilon Scoped Warp Scrambler
Medium F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
X5 Enduring Stasis Webifier

Heavy Ion Blaster II,Void M

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

Hammerhead II x5

1. Are there any corp/alliance services you could provide?Examples being; scouting, wormhole mapping, running cynos etc?

I can run cynos, I can Scout, If I need to I can haul shit. I can also do other things as needed.

1. Have you had any previous mains?What happened to them? (Ideally with forum selling posts, etc)

Never sold an account

2. Hel or Wyvern?

Hel, no offense can’t stand Caldari. I would prefer a Nyc but I get it.