[First Pilot Amelia] Application

1. Do you know anyone in BOS that may remember you? Please post their names.
    Probably not, unless someone from Darkness ended up joining you guys after we disbanded.

2. Is there anyone in BOS that may be willing to vouch for you?
    Not that I’m aware of, no.

3. If you don’t know anyone, how did you hear about Black Omega?
    Well, I saw your titan killmail show up on zkillboard. I looked through your killboard to see what happened, and just felt like I want to get back to shooting titans and capitals and flying with a big group again. I also like your name and the corp tag, which for some reason is important to me.

4. Tell us about your time in Eve (alliances, corps etc).
    I started playing EVE about a year ago. I played a bit in high-sec, got invited to a high-sec corp that had a lot of drama and didn’t have the best experience with that. I got into industry, joined a null-sec industry corp in Brave Newbies and found the fun and excitement in PVP that I’ve loved ever since then. After kind of learning the ropes, I joined a PVP corp in Darkness and had the best time I’ve ever had in EVE fighting during the big war we had in Branch and Deklein. I got a lot of kills, lots of fights and it was fantastic, until Darkness disbanded and everyone got scattered around the universe. My corp joined a Chinese alliance in the imperium, who were crabbing all day long and speaking in chinese, and I just didn’t find the fun in that like the other people in my corp did. So I decided to give something new a try and I joined a wormhole corp living in a C5. It was fun to learn about the PVE and scanning and mapping they do, but in the end the fights are like 10vs10 small gang fights with little to no relevance in the greater scheme of things, and I really miss the big exciting battles that I used to take part in back when I was in null-sec. So, here I am, trying to get back into that excitement :stuck_out_tongue: I haven’t played that actively for a couple weeks, mainly because I’m not enjoying the wormhole environment that much, but I hope that’s not a big problem.

5. Tell us a bit about yourself as a person.
    I’m an easy going, friendly guy. I have a 9-5 job and a lovely wife who lets me play eve :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t like drama/racism/any of that.

6. What is your main TZ? What hours do you usually play in?
    I live in Japan, so I’m mainly AUTZ. I’m usually on between 0900 and 1500 eve time.

7. List all of your characters below including;

• How many SP (to the nearest million)
    • What their role is and links to their killboard

I have 2 accounts. First one has the first 3 characters on it, the second one has the last 2 characters on it, if that makes sense.

Character Name SP Role KB Link
First Pilot Amelia 25m Subcap PVP Pilot https://zkillboard.com/character/2115338027/
Officer Melons 5m Incursion Logi Pilot (no kills/deaths yet)
Officer Stargaze 0m Jita alt (no kills/deaths yet)
Interstellar Space Pilot 10m JF Pilot & Training into dreadnought (no kills/deaths yet)
Spaceship Manufacturor 7m Industry https://zkillboard.com/character/2116317232/
  1. Do you have any capitals? If so, what and which character.
    I was saving up for a jump freighter to do my own importing back when I was in Darkness. I got up to like 8bil isk when we disbanded and I joined the wormhole corp, so even though I can fly a jump freighter on “Interstellar Space Pilot”, I put buying the jump freighter on hold for a bit and started training him into a dreadnought. I think in 6 days I can fly the Naglfar with good jump skills. Just need a couple more skillspoints into the guns and I think it should be pretty good.

2. Do you have any Supercapitals/Titans?
    No, not yet. Hopefully one day.

3. What type of gameplay do you enjoy the most?
    I love PVP. I like big fights the most, but also enjoy scanning for wormholes and dropping on things with smaller fleets. I still like industry and logistics as well, but its more for making money than for fun or excitement I guess. PVP is definitely what I’m looking for. I’m a decent tackler/logi pilot too for when its needed.

4. Do you have any FC experience?
    No, not yet. I’m not sure if I’m really ready for that just yet.

5. How do you make ISK ingame?
    I made most of my isk by importing and building line ships during the war in Darkness, but I also have an incursion character that I run every now and then and I’ve done some mining, ratting, abyssal sites as well.

6. SCENARIO 1: You log in and not much is happening…what do you do?
    Either check and stock the market with line ships, go out scanning for wormholes to interesting places or hop in a frigate and see if I scout a fight happening or find something fun to tackle and kill.

7. SCENARIO 2: Someone calls you a faggit in comms…what do you do?
    I would probably ignore it and go about my day.

8. Can you provide your favorite solo PVP fit and explain how you would fly it?
    Well, I’ll admid that I’m not super experienced flying solo ships, but before when I got bored I used to take out merlins to try and kill something on my own, and I got my very first solo kill ever like that back when I was in Brave Newbies: https://zkillboard.com/kill/78188558/ I was so proud, haha.
    Those ships were fit with a scram/web and blasters, so just burn in, tackle overheat and pray you kill it before they kill you. After that I started flying more support ships in fleets, like sabres/maledictions etc. For tackle I find it’s important to stay alive until you are needed and then go in and bubble/tackle and try to get out again so you can keep being useful to the fleet.

9. Are there any corp/alliance services you could provide?Examples being; scouting, wormhole mapping, running cynos etc?
    Yes, I can light cynos on my main subcap pilot, I like scanning/mapping wormholes and I like scouting as well. At some point I hope to get my own jump freighter and maybe help with moving or importing things for the market as well. But I won’t be able to do that right off the bat, as I still need to buy a jump freighter.

10. Have you had any previous mains?What happened to them? (Ideally with forum selling posts, etc)
    No, just the characters I wrote above.

11. Hel or Wyvern?
    I have absolutely no idea! haha. But just for looks, I’m going to say the Hel :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy to hear if you have any questions.