Hadiax application

1. Do you know anyone in BOS that may remember you?Please post their names.

No

1. Is there anyone in BOS that may be willing to vouch for you?

No

1. If you don’t know anyone, how did you hear about Black Omega?

A friend of mine (Naliao) recently rejoined EVE, I’ve played with him in TEST for quite a while before I took my 3 years hiatus and I’ve played several other games with him since he recommended you guys as a good place to get my PvP on in the upcomming war.

1. Tell us about your time in Eve (alliances, corps etc).

I’ve played EVE on and off. Started in hi-sec doing mining and other newbie stuff. I think all of my .0 time has been spent with TEST. I joined a few months before we evacuated the vale and I was also here for our invasion of the south.

1. Tell us a bit about yourself as a person.

My RL name is Daan, I’m from Belgium (europe). I work full time as a proces operator which gives me a pretty hectic RL schedule since it’s fast rotating shifts. In my free time I go to the gym, hang with friends and do a bunch of gaming (recently been playing ARK, but the RL friends I was playing with found it too hard and gave up)

1. What is your main TZ? What hours do you usually play in?

GMT+1 unles work prevents me from it I try to make every big fight though even if it means setting an alarm clock at 3am.

1. List all of your characters below including;
    Hadiax | 78m | main pilot (fleet doctrine) | https://zkillboard.com/character/1049216435/
    Onyth | 63m | freighter/carrier ratter/trader | https://zkillboard.com/character/1042310396/
    Ortus Orti | 13m | ratter
    Onythian | 8m | no clue
    Za Hadrian | 16m | AFK ratter
    Kalt Aurilen | 10m | SP farm
    Valery Risalo | 10m | SP farm
    Zaentz Enaka | 10m |SP farm
    Nina Outamon | 12m | SP farm
    Check Again | 10m | SP farm
    Hadiox | 13m | carrier/super pilot in training

2. Do you have any capitals? If so, what and which character.

• If no, why not?
      I’m going to be honest here… I don’t know how many caps I have at this point. I’m currently installing my launcher (the returning to EVE thing)
      Unles stations have been blown up I should have at least a Hel and several carriers
  3. Do you have any Supercapitals/Titans?

• If yes, what and which character.
      Hel, on Hadiax - was training a dedicated super pilot for it though
  4. What type of gameplay do you enjoy the most?
    I love farming my ISK, it relaxes me. 99% of the time this would be ratting.
    Also love fleet PvP. Be it large fleets or the occasional drunken gatecamp

5. Do you have any FC experience?

• If yes please elaborate
    • If no to the above, are you interested?

No
I’ve been out of the game for too long and I have too sketchy a RL schedule for me to be an FC. If ever there is a situation where I’d be the most experienced player in a fleet I would have no problem stepping up though.

1. How do you make ISK ingame?
    I made my ISK by playing the jita market on an alt and I have several ratting toons flying about in nulsec

2. SCENARIO 1: You log in and not much is happening…what do you do?
    I usually check if anything is going on. If it’s really quiet I’ll just make that ISK so I can fund exploding stuff when stuff is going on.

3. SCENARIO 2: Someone calls you a faggit in comms…what do you do?
    Depends. If I did something stupid I take it in stride and make sure I don’t do it again.
    If I didn’t and the guy isn’t an FC I’d probably just mute him

4. Can you provide your favorite solo PVP fit and explain how you would fly it?
    No, I do not enjoy solo pvp. Also haven’t played in over 3 years so I have no clue what the current meta is like at this time.

5. Are there any corp/alliance services you could provide?Examples being; scouting, wormhole mapping, running cynos etc?
    Starting off probably not. I have a bunch of toons I was training as scouts/SP farms. It was a LOT of hassle running that many accounts though so I’m not sure if I’ll be reactivating all my toons yet.

6. Have you had any previous mains?What happened to them? (Ideally with forum selling posts, etc)
    Hadiax is my very first toon. Onyth has been pretty active as well (the jita trader). Other than that most toons were still in training.

7. Hel or Wyvern?
    Hel, since that’s the one I own. It used to be the best, I’m kinda hoping that’s still the case. If not I guess I’ll have something to train for.

1 Like