Houseoflords Application

1. Do you know anyone in BOS that may remember you?Please post their names.

Yes, Dargon Metesur

2. Is there anyone in BOS that may be willing to vouch for you?

Yes, Dargon Metesur

3. If you don’t know anyone, how did you hear about Black Omega?

4. Tell us about your time in Eve (alliances, corps etc).

Played for about a year in 2010, high sec, played for about 2 years in Provi block 2014-2016

5. Tell us a bit about yourself as a person.

I am a pretty easy come easy go kind of guy. I am a teacher in the UK, play Warhammer 40k ect, like to read.

1. What is your main TZ? What hours do you usually play in?

I am UK based so EU, so I play alot lately due to Covid

1. List all of your characters below including;
    Houseoflords 53 million SP, some low level characters
    Lady Boudicca Joan 1 million
    Very Special Snowflake, <100k

I dont have a killboard, i mostly have done Exploration and Industrial. I did some stealth bomber runs in CVA fleets, but I would like to try this side of the game.

1. Do you have any capitals? If so, what and which character.
    Yes, I have one, a Revelation, and I can build more…I have the technology… I can also fly a Naglfar

Add your answer here

2. Do you have any Supercapitals/Titans?
    No titans, not for 2 days and the Isk to but the book

3. What type of gameplay do you enjoy the most?

I would like to learn more PVP, I mostly run missions, but thats because I havent made any new friends…:frowning:

1. Do you have any FC experience?

I managed a corp in a wormhole for about a year. small gang fights and blowing up peoples POS, but not like a proper thing

1. How do you make ISK ingame?

I mine, and build caps, run missions ect

2. SCENARIO 1: You log in and not much is happening…what do you do?
    I would mine, run missions, talk to people, see what people are up to, join in what ever people are doing, get ready for any ops people may be running that night.

3. SCENARIO 2: Someone calls you a faggit in comms…what do you do?

I would give them the opportunity to collect themselves, they must be very frustrated I would reflect on my own behaviour, and check…mayby they are just being a bit inarticulate and would like to express some of their frustration to me. If they have a real problem with me, and want to make it personal, I would probally mute them, and we can discuss it later when people have calmed down.

4. Can you provide your favorite solo PVP fit and explain how you would fly it?

Not really, i have not had much success solo, i like to go in gangs, and do a specific role thats needed.

1. Are there any corp/alliance services you could provide?Examples being; scouting, wormhole mapping, running cynos etc?
    I can do all of that, I can run black ops, jump frieghters, logi, ect. I am close to being able to fly all Amaar ships.

2. Have you had any previous mains?What happened to them? (Ideally with forum selling posts, etc)

I have 4 other accounts that i used for a pesonal mining fleet.

They are now Alpha, I dont use them

1. Hel or Wyvern?
    UH…Aeon im a Loyalist Amarr … but probally a Wyvern minmatar is thrash