Rajion Application

1. Do you know anyone in BOS that may remember you? Please post their names.

Not that I am aware of.

2. Is there anyone in BOS that may be willing to vouch for you?

No

1. If you don’t know anyone, how did you hear about Black Omega?

I am part of Evictus, and I have been running stuff with the coalition, and ran stuff with Test guys, and I was looking into the corps inside of the Test alliance.

2. Tell us about your time in Eve (alliances, corps etc).

Well lets see I have been around for a good little while, I have been on and off of eve because of real life stuff happening and causing me not to play. I was once part of FCON back in 2015 back when they were a thing, but they were part of the coalition with goons, till they back stabbed FCON and did not help us defend out space. I have mainly been playing with a real life friend of mine so have been following each other around from corps, as well as running our corp and such. I like to rat, mine from time to time, exploration, hacking and such. Now that I am getting more into PvP I am liking it more, and more.

3. Tell us a bit about yourself as a person.

Well currently 35 years old working in a warehouse and also currently going to college to go for my BA in Business Management. Currently living with my parents as they were in the middle of running a foster home and I was helping them with that before they adopted the kids. So there might times where I might be on Voice Chat and then suddenly get silent because of getting called or something going on in the background.

4. What is your main TZ? What hours do you usually play in?

I am from EST, but I play any time, depending on the day of the week because of my work schedule, and being off and such. Right now I have all the time in the world to play since I am currently out of out work because of shoulder surgery I had two months ago.

5. List all of your characters below including;

| Rajion | 115,282,204 | Ratting/Capital Pilot | [https://zkillboard.com/Rajion]
    (https://zkillboard.com/character/330943779)

| Ralvek Tadarauwa | 93,559,485 | Subcap PvP Pilot | https://zkillboard.com/character/Ralvek Tadaruwa

| Zonchoe | 61,594,286 | Indy,JF,Mining | https://zkillboard.com/character/Zonchoe

| Gino Tsukaya | 64,135,969 | Booster | No Zkill to report
    My toons would have had more SP, but I Skill extracted stuff off the toons that I thought I would never use because of the path I have the toons going down.

6. Do you have any capitals? If so, what and which character.

Rajion- Archon, Chimera, Nidhoggur, Thanatos x2 All in Feythabolis
Rajion- Phoenix in T5Z
Gino Tsukaya- Apostle, Minokawa All in Feythabolis
Zonchoe- Rhea In Feythabolis

1. Do you have any Supercapitals/Titans?

Rajion- Nyx in the middle of selling it.
    Rajion is also in the middle of training for a titan, I currently have caldari Titan level 4 and the doomsday and the doomsday rapid firing all at 4 and going to level 5.

2. What type of gameplay do you enjoy the most?

I like doing skirmishs, big fleet fights, roams from time to time, Hacking, and of course krabbing. I have always wanted to do stuff with BLOPS too.

3. Do you have any FC experience?

No, but have thought about it from time to time.

4. How do you make ISK in game?

Krabbing and mining when I want.

5. SCENARIO 1: You log in and not much is happening…what do you do?

Going to check to see if any fleets just went out, and if so can I catch up. Or I will see if any fleets are upcoming or not, and if not then I might krab because need to make isk to be able to buy stuff.

6. SCENARIO 2: Someone calls you a faggit in comms…what do you do?

Laugh at them and tell them I am not a bundle of sticks or some kind of meatball dish and leave it at that. If they keep pushing I am going to ask them nicely to please stop and then go from there.

7. Can you provide your favorite solo PVP fit and explain how you would fly it?

Do not really have any.

8. Are there any corp/alliance services you could provide? Examples being; scouting, wormhole mapping, running cynos etc?

I can run Cynos if need be, JF around the local area if needed, scouting if needed, not a big fan of the WH stuff, and if I can help where needed I can try and help where needed as well.

9. Have you had any previous mains? What happened to them? (Ideally with forum selling posts, etc)

Rajion has always been my main, the rest of my toons have been around with me for a while as well, specially Ralvek. Zonchoe was pretty much my High sec miner for the longest time.

10. Hel or Wyvern?

Wyvern being it can still tank and now actually do some DPS as well. Plus it just looks better shrugs

Additional Information

If I am online and there are baddies around or a fleet up I try and get into the fleets. I try to get into as many fleets as I can just to show the dedication I have towards the objectives at hand even if it is just plan ole boring and shooting at 4-5 structures a day then so be it, it is part of the objective and it works towards the bigger picture at hand. I am also here to have fun at the end of it all, people tend to forget that this is still a game and in the end we all still need to have fun and make friends along the way. ( Goons do not count they made the bad choices in the past to make people hate them as much as they do, so they are getting what is due for them. )