Relia Kirisawa Application

1. Do you know anyone in BOS that may remember you?Please post their names.

Giant Lemon

2. Is there anyone in BOS that may be willing to vouch for you?

Giant Lemon

3. If you don’t know anyone, how did you hear about Black Omega?

4. Tell us about your time in Eve (alliances, corps etc).

I’m currently in BNB, which left test and pretty much fell apart. The reason I went with them because I had a huge thirst for the PVP that was promised to us while leaving. Being an avid krab who always tried to lead corp fleets, or go out to goon space in bombers with a few buddies, I really wanted to put my isk to use and blow things up. However that didn’t go as planned because nothing really ever happened, and noone really ever played. The main PVP content was going out to die because of poor FC’ing, or camping a bubble for 8 hours. Now I am looking to join back TEST for the krabbing potential it has to offer, aswell as go out on regular PVP roams that I see this corp offers.

5. Tell us a bit about yourself as a person.

I’m almost 19, have been playing the game on and off for about a year and a half now. Still got a year of school left, and I’m currently working on getting a driver’s license.

6. What is your main TZ? What hours do you usually play in?

To answer the question, my main TZ is EU. I have no issues however in being included in USTZ content, as I stay up quite late anyway (Especially now because of the abundance of time given by corona and summer holidays).

7. List all of your characters below including;

|Relia Kirisawa|25mil|Carrier Krab/PVP|https://zkillboard.com/character/2114700899/|

|Ariela Kirisawa|12mil|PVE|I’m too ashamed of isktar losses|

8. Do you have any capitals? If so, what and which character.

• If no, why not?

I used to have a Hel which I sold before leaving TEST. I’m really wanting to get some sort of a dread when I get back though. Thicc guns ooooof

9. Do you have any Supercapitals/Titans?

• If yes, what and which character.

Not currently.

10. What type of gameplay do you enjoy the most?

I enjoy looking at expensive ships in my hangar, but I also enjoy PVP if it’s within an environment that allows me to learn why I got blown up, and how to not get blown up like that again.

11. Do you have any FC experience?

I ran a few destroyer fleets (15-20 man) and small bomber fleets (3-5 man), some to more success than others. While FC’ing is not something I enjoy too much, it is what I had to do to get content in BNB. But again, I am in no position to fill any FC roles on people who expect to be lead by someone who knows what they are doing.

12. How do you make ISK ingame?

Maaainly Hel ratting.

13. SCENARIO 1: You log in and not much is happening…what do you do?

If I’m in the mood for a roam, I’ll probably ask if anyone’s up for one. If not, I’ll just krab and look at ships I’ll never use (cough, Zirnitra, cough).

14. SCENARIO 2: Someone calls you a faggit in comms…what do you do?

Depends if it’s banter. If i feel like the person’s being obnoxious, I’ll probably just report it to a higher up.

15. Can you provide your favorite solo PVP fit and explain how you would fly it?

I really don’t know. I’ve tried only a few ships in the game, and I’m really not in a position to say which one is my favorite, or how to fly it.

16. Are there any corp/alliance services you could provide?Examples being; scouting, wormhole mapping, running cynos etc?

Ariela is able to use recon within a days train. I could’ve sworn I had it, but I guess i forgot to press the train button.

17. Have you had any previous mains?What happened to them? (Ideally with forum selling posts, etc)

Relia is my first and only main.

18. Hel or Wyvern?

Hel was my first super, and I hold it high up within a sentimental value. I really like the look and chonky tank of a Wyvern though. If I ever got one, I’d be really happy.