[Shazbot Shenanigan] Application

1. Do you know anyone in BOS that may remember you?Please post their names.
    Not really, some people sound familiar from seeing them in global but i don’t know anyone

2. Is there anyone in BOS that may be willing to vouch for you?
    no

3. If you don’t know anyone, how did you hear about Black Omega?
    Masika Railgun saw me in global and either recognized me or saw that i was also in sergaljerk

4. Tell us about your time in Eve (alliances, corps etc).

• Started back in 2011/12 and mostly played around in high sec as miner / mission runner. usual scrubby stuff.
  • Around 2014 friend asked me to join back and move to his corp in null space, but it was still mostly mining and casual suicide tackles.
  • After that i roamed null trying out exploration and in 2015 found a port in null that was open to neuts. One thing led to another and I joined PFR. Most of my playtime was here actually, still exploration, suicide tackle and getting some moa fleet action. Was fun time but life happened and had to stop.
  • When I came back PFR was gone so I roamed null exploring a bit to which corps were around the area where I was situated and figured I might as well join sergaljerk coz im a furrytrash. Here I could continue my exploring stuff and also have small skirmishes and some fleetplay. Still, most of the things I did were in small roles like tackle/suicide tackle, bomber ops, or just another body in railgun fleet.
  • Life happened again and now that im back after 1.5 years sergaljerk is no more and I am searching for a place that accepts scrubs.
  1. Tell us a bit about yourself as a person.
    Eh, chilax I guess. Also quite busy with work so not much time to play games. Main hobbies are making small games and drawing/painting (furry stuff). I’m a programmer fulltime and before I changed jobs I had my own company with the idea of making games. Didn’t quite span out the way i hoped but oh well, gonna try again in few years time. My biggest weakness are puns.

2. What is your main TZ? What hours do you usually play in?
    +1GMT, not sure when i exactly play since i just came back but best bet is 9-12PM workdays, weekends are wildcard.

3. List all of your characters below including;
    How many SP (to the nearest million),
    what their role is and links to their killboard.

Character Name SP Role KB Link
Shazbot Shenanigan 24.000.000 PVP https://zkillboard.com/character/91526140/
Filler Space 50.000 Bank
Ederan Estimirian 2.000.000 Bank
  1. Do you have any capitals? If so, what and which character.
    no

2. If no, why not?
    Coz im a scrub. On a serious note I realized the gameplay wasn’t for me. I prefer to do smaller ship action, solo exploring, small skirmishes or being part of a fleet. There is still way too much stuff on the lower end for me to research and explore before i need a reason to go cap. Battlecruiser is biggest size i find fun right now (battleship would be fun if it wasn’t busted useless for the gameplay i enjoy :<)

3. Do you have any Supercapitals/Titans?
    I had a poster of one on my wall during my uni days

4. What type of gameplay do you enjoy the most?
    Solo exploration, small skirmishes, small fleet play. I prefer to fly smaller ships because I prefer not to worry if I lose something. Better to fight and lose while having fun than to worry about losing and never fighting at all.

5. Do you have any FC experience?
    no

6. If no to the above, are you interested?
    not sure, i don’t have enough game knowledge for this role. Maybe somewhere super down the future i wouldn’t mind, but thats years with my gameplaying time.

7. How do you make ISK ingame?
    exploration and salvaging unfortunate hostile souls that happened to explode in local nullspace :3

8. SCENARIO 1: You log in and not much is happening…what do you do?
    get in my buzzard and do some exploring. Maybe go shoot some pirates for fun and salvage.

9. SCENARIO 2: Someone calls you a faggit in comms…what do you do?
    :open_mouth: how did they know!?! On a more serious note, context matters here I guess, but if it was hostile then… Do nothing really, maybe they need to chill a bit or had a bad day. If it persists we can always try to talk it out in private and see what the issue is, shrugs.

10. Can you provide your favorite solo PVP fit and explain how you would fly it?
    I dont have much solo pvp experience so I can’t really tell. I had fun doing standard merlin fits and some janky cormorant fits.
    Merlin was about trying to get the optimal range orbit and rail while cormorant was about surprise sniping frigs (tho it worked really only in cat and mouse games around ports).

11. Are there any corp/alliance services you could provide?Examples being; scouting, wormhole mapping, running cynos etc?
    After I get back into the game some more and know my time schedule is stable i could do scouting/wh mapping. Too early to tell for me at this point, i feel like a noob coming back to the game.

12. Have you had any previous mains?What happened to them? (Ideally with forum selling posts, etc)
    no

13. Hel or Wyvern?
    why not both? Its a tough choice, both have nice aesthetics xp
    I am a Caldari shill tho so at a gunpoint would have to chose Wyvern.