TheZanke Application

1. Do you know anyone in BOS that may remember you?Please post their names.

Jokine told me to apply

2. Is there anyone in BOS that may be willing to vouch for you?

Jokine told me to apply

3. If you don’t know anyone, how did you hear about Black Omega?
    Jokine told me to apply

4. Tell us about your time in Eve (alliances, corps etc).

I’ve had EVE for a really long time but mostly played with real life friends and tagged along with them. Most recently, I’ve played a LOT of solo, exploration and such.

5. Tell us a bit about yourself as a person.

31yo software developer. Been playing games forever. Mostly just looking for a good time with some laughs.

6. What is your main TZ? What hours do you usually play in?

I am in EST. You can find me playing games any time after 5pm. (married, no kids)

7. List all of your characters below including;

Character Name SP Role KB Link Note
    TheZanke 43,011,565 PVP zkillboard.com/TheZanke Please dont judge me
  8. Do you have any capitals? If so, what and which character.

• If no, why not?

No, spent most time solo

9. Do you have any Supercapitals/Titans?

• If yes, what and which character.

No

10. What type of gameplay do you enjoy the most?

I’m honestly not sure. I think I’d like to actually get a few kills, it’s been a while. I like mapping wormholes when I’m solo and doing all that exploration stuff, and I like the idea of stealth bombing.

11. Do you have any FC experience?

• If yes please elaborate
    • If no to the above, are you interested?

no, do not put me in charge of anyone

12. How do you make ISK ingame?

Exploration, missions, ratting, etc

13. SCENARIO 1: You log in and not much is happening…what do you do?

Message Jokine and be like “lets do some stuff in eve”

14. SCENARIO 2: Someone calls you a faggit in comms…what do you do?

I’m not sure, I’d prolly be caught off guard and be like “pardon?” and if they continued being hostile I’d probably just locally mute that person for me and message Jokine and be like “dude this guy over here is actin crazy”

15. Can you provide your favorite solo PVP fit and explain how you would fly it?

I dont have a ton of successful solo pvp experience. I’ve always been mostly drones
    and railguns. I like doing sneaky covops stuff though, and have some SP in that.

16. Are there any corp/alliance services you could provide?Examples being; scouting, wormhole mapping, running cynos etc?

I wouldnt mind wormhole mapping, I do that anyways when I’m bored and alone so might as well make it useful for others. Outside of the game I could throw down on some coding stuff if there’s bots or web apps and such.

17. Have you had any previous mains?What happened to them? (Ideally with forum selling posts, etc)

No

18. Hel or Wyvern?

jokine Today at 10:44 PM
    I don’t even know the answer to that