Urrakai Application

1. Do you know anyone in BOS that may remember you?Please post their names.

Unfortunately No

1. Is there anyone in BOS that may be willing to vouch for you?

Again unfortunately I do not know of anyone who I have been playing with to be a member of BOS

1. If you don’t know anyone, how did you hear about Black Omega?

I was going through the Eve Recruitment forums recently and came across the BOS advert but I kinda sorta gave up when I saw the advert ended at the end of August 2019. I then looked for other potential corps but BOS kept coming back into my thoughts. So I decided to try my luck and apply.

1. Tell us about your time in Eve (alliances, corps etc).

I am a long time player, I joined Noir back in 2014 looking to get into some Mercenary work but unfortunately real life intervened and was subsequently removed from the corp. The Noir Academy were part of the Of Sound Mind alliance at the time and they operated out of Paragon Soul region at the time I think
I love this game but like any game you get burned out some times and you go away but you always come back. I have been away too long around 4 years but then also real life impacts when you dont have the time and money.

1. Tell us a bit about yourself as a person.

I am a team player and very loyal, can be funny with a good sense of humour, well my wife says I am anyway…lol
This is a very hard topic to answer really since I would be biased and say I am a wonderful person great to get along with and light up any room when I enter but I would be lying I am a sad git with a wicked sense of humor and a dull and grey fella. But hey ho it is what it is :slight_smile:

1. What is your main TZ? What hours do you usually play in?

I am EU TZ mostly between the hours from 18.00 => 01.00 depending on whether the wife wants to watch TV or do something else like home DIY lol

1. List all of your characters below including;

Urrakai PVP/Mission Character 32m skillpoints https://zkillboard.com/character/702892609/
Knightscot (Main)Industrialist/Exploration 82m skillpoints https://zkillboard.com/character/694147723/
Lusardi PI/Trading 11m skillpoints No killboard info

1. Do you have any capitals? If so, what and which character.

I have a Charon not sure if this classifies as a capital ship and I am currently looking to train for the Orca on my industrialist character.

1. Do you have any Supercapitals/Titans?

No, I have no super capitals

1. What type of game play do you enjoy the most?

I enjoy all the styles of the game except ganking. I abhor ganking. To be honest I think being well rounded and being able to do most if not all game styles. There is a t to be said about the adrenaline rush of PVP and the sedate laid back of style in mining. However with alliances like Code around you can never truly relax.

1. Do you have any FC experience?

Yes, a little I did it when I was in Noir Academy. I definitely enjoyed it and yes would most definitely like to try that again if the opportunity presented itself.

1. How do you make ISK ingame?

Production/Exploration/ Mission running/Trading

1. SCENARIO 1: You log in and not much is happening…what do you do?

I wouldn’t log off just because there is nothing happening, there would always be something happening especially across an alliance as big as TEST.

2. SCENARIO 2: Someone calls you a faggit in comms…what do you do?

Well, I would like to think that the individual who called me it would know me well enough that I would take it in the manner in which it was meant hopefully as a joke. I do have a sense of humour and would most likely laugh it off especially if I knew the individual was a character and that was their funny character and intent.

1. Can you provide your favorite solo PVP fit and explain how you would fly it?

Honestly, I do not have a favourite solo PVP fit. I have been thinking this past week or two to go out with a blaster atron fit but then I see other players using drugs and boosters to get an edge. So far I have not trained these drugs and booster skills and have seen the price of the skill book eeeek is all I can say but I will get it one day

1. Are there any corp/alliance services you could provide?Examples being; scouting, wormhole mapping, running cynos etc?

I am willing to do any job assigned to me or asked of me.

2. Have you had any previous mains?What happened to them? (Ideally with forum selling posts, etc)

Nope, I still have my mains and use him.

1. Hel or Wyvern?

Hmmm not sure I will ever be able to afford either of them not to mention the skill books.