[Wu Julee] Application

1. Do you know anyone in BOS that may remember you?
    Please post their names.

I was only able to hang out a couple times before my corp left Test, so it’s unlikely but possible.

1. Is there anyone in BOS that may be willing to vouch for you?

Also unlikely, but only for the reason stated above.

1. If you don’t know anyone, how did you hear about Black Omega?

During my time in Brand Newbros, right before they left Test Shutupandshave popped in and held a class for us. At the end we were invited to jump up to the Black Omega channel. I was able to do so once before BNB left for dumber pastures.

1. Tell us about your time in Eve (alliances, corps etc).

I started out in Brave Empire which is Brave’s highsec wing. After being there few weeks, there was a person that held a meeting of sorts to encourage some of us to move to Nullsec. During that meeting I decided to give it a shot, and did what I found out later a bunch of people do which is I applied to Brand Newbros only to find out they are not in fact Brave Newbies at all.

Since BNB was in the same alliance, the very few people I interacted with in Brave would still be available to me and the more I read on BNB the more I realized it would be a better fit. I spent three months with them ending shortly after the move to Vale due to the corps goals not being in line with what my expectations were.

Embarassed, I decided to give Horde’s high sec wing a shot and found it to be quite a bit different than either of my previous corps. One of the people I spoke to there suggested I check out running burners in Stain because they would pay better. I was already fluent with burners from my time in BNB and being deployed to Venal when I joined. When I left Horde I set up my own corp, headed to Stain and was going to start grinding standings but couldn’t really bring myself to actually run the low paying missions again.

I put a bunch of things in my skill queue since I had recently bought 3 months Omega time and checked in periodically to collect login rewards but not much else.

1. Tell us a bit about yourself as a person.

I’m just a dude in his late 40s that works in a factory. Married with a couple kids. I’m long retired from IT Janitor work and have been gaming on an unhealthy scale since around '93.

1. What is your main TZ? What hours do you usually play in?

I generally play after work, which normally puts me online around 0800 Eve until 1400 if I’m being responsible and well past that if I am not. I technically live in Central Standard time but since I work nights and play after I’d say I’m more late AUTZ early EUTZ oriented.

1. List all of your characters below including;
    How many SP (to the nearest million),
    what their role is and links to their killboard.
Character Name SP Role KB Link
Wu Julee 13m Main PvP/PvE https://zkillboard.com/character/2115998824/
Vardia Diplo 1261 8m Burner puller / cloaked gate watch https://zkillboard.com/character/2116176749/
Nikki Zinder 7m Burner puller / cloaked gate watch https://zkillboard.com/character/2116226580/
TheDiviner and TheRel 7m Burner puller / cloaked gate watch https://zkillboard.com/character/2116226846/
Annie A Char 4m Burner puller / cloaked gate watch https://zkillboard.com/character/2116288253/
Tuhai Touspy 377k Jita Alt No Killboard
  1. Do you have any capitals? If so, what and which character.
  2. If no, why not?

I do not. I am still training subcap support skills, moving to Hound and Sabre soon after. I will need some coaching on what capitals to head toward after that.

1. Do you have any Supercapitals/Titans?
  2. If yes, what and which character.

I do not. Probably one day but for now it’s a bit early.

1. What type of gameplay do you enjoy the most?

Talking shit on comms while gate camping. Close second would be small gang roams. Burner missions were fun, but I can’t really solo them.

1. Do you have any FC experience?
  2. If yes please elaborate
  3. If no to the above, are you interested?

No. I need to learn how to fly my own ship before I can tell other people how to fly theirs. Once I get that skill though, it might be fun to try.

1. How do you make ISK ingame?

Absolutely ruined by burner missions. Everything else I’ve tried has been so underwhelming for payout its tough to even force myself to do it. I’m flush with cash from selling all the Gilas I built in Venal so for now Im not even doing those missions.

1. SCENARIO 1: You log in and not much is happening…what do you do?

Adjust skill queues. Fly an interceptor through Thera to some other part of the galaxy and do dumb things until I don’t have an interceptor anymore. Right click things and read the Show Info. Skim Reddit.

1. SCENARIO 2: Someone calls you a faggit in comms…what do you do?

After almost 30 years of being online with people, my skin is pretty thick. I would likely respond with something equally absurd though.

1. Can you provide your favorite solo PVP fit and explain how you would fly it?
Sorry, I don't have a very good grip on solo PvP.  Not sure what I would fly for that, but probably something Triglavian. I've also heard good things about assault frigates.

1. Are there any corp/alliance services you could provide?Examples being; scouting, wormhole mapping, running cynos etc?

Definitely interested in learning how to scout well. The fleet I joined with BOS a while after the class had me providing gate intel as we moved home and it was fun to actually feel like I added value to the fleet by being there.

1. Have you had any previous mains?What happened to them? (Ideally with forum selling posts, etc)

No.

1. Hel or Wyvern?

Without a lot of knowledge on the subject, the traits list looks more appealing for the Hel.

Bonus Section

Requirements

• A working Mic and not being afraid to use it. - I have this.
  • An active killboard and a proven pvp history. - I’d like to have this.
  • Minimum of 20m SP, generally less than this and you are unlikely to be of use. Exceptions can be made. - I’m a bit short but can still be useful.
  • Capital ship capability or very near - Properly coached I’ll be glad to work towards this.
  • Join our public discord channel and chat to recruiters while we process your application - https://discord.gg/AnCUFBm - I’m already in there.
  • You will get asked lots of questions, deal with it. - You will be given lots of answers, deal with it.