Zenoidan Application

1. Do you know anyone in BOS that may remember you?Please post their names.
  • Boldie
  1. Is there anyone in BOS that may be willing to vouch for you?
  • Depends on how much ISK I throw him?
  1. If you don’t know anyone, how did you hear about Black Omega?
  • I’m former Test
  1. Tell us about your time in Eve (alliances, corps etc).
  • Bunch of low sec, null sec going back a long way. Most recently a member of Test, before that Goons for a bit and prior to that I live in J space for a fair bit of time.
  1. Tell us a bit about yourself as a person.
  • Work from home developer, late 30s, not married, no kids. I’ve played both Eve and Wow for better than a decade. Before all of that I was military.
  1. What is your main TZ? What hours do you usually play in?
  • I’m GMT -05 though I can usually be available for ops and what not given the flexibility of my schedule.
  1. List all of your characters below including;

Titan & Fax Alts

Zenoidan 219 348 362 PVP zkillboard.com/Zenoidan
d3viant0ne 71 954 448 Fax/Rorq zkillboard.com/d3viant0ne
Ryaek 65 098 068 Fax/Rorq zkillboard.com/d3viant0ne

Fleet Support / Logi / Dreads

Zenoiden 46 034 493 PVP/Support/Rorq zkillboard.com/Zenoiden
Zenoidon 60 855 437 PVP/Support/Rorq zkillboard.com/Zenoidon
Zenoidin 42 849 347 PVP/Support/Rorq zkillboard.com/Zenoidin
Zenoidyn 32 537 459 PVP/Support/Rorq zkillboard.com/Zenoidyn

Space Jobs

Daemon Malus 25 051 835 PPD / HighSec Fleet Logi zkillboard.com/Daemon Malus
Deamon Malus 27 989 321 PPD / HighSec Fleet Logi zkillboard.com/Deamon Malus
Hathor Malus 11 976 766 Rosenbridge
Melina Malus 10 564 783 Rosenbridge

PI / SP / Toasters

Allan We 6 835 471 Support
Bruce Are 5 954 286 Support
Charles Your 5 919 158 Support
Dave Impending 5 917 611 Support
Erikk Doom 5 958 337 Support
Frank Cheers 5 958 337 Support

MISC

June V 2 171 180 Jita Alt
Dalben 919 295 Unused / recycling in process

There is a very old steam Eve account that I am unable to access, CCP couldn’t help. It should show up as STEAM:16133242 and is attached to the same email address as the “d3viant0ne” character. I don’t have the first clue what’s on it nor was it used for anything of consequence that I can remember, feel free to poke around at it all you like.

1. Do you have any capitals? If so, what and which character.
  • 2x Shield / Armor Fax and 5x Dread capable pilots ( See above )
  1. Do you have any Supercapitals/Titans?
  • Rag / Bus on Zeno ( See above )
  1. What type of gameplay do you enjoy the most?
  • I’ll take a day off work for the possibility of hearing Vily say “Titans Undock”. In larger fleets I normally fly Logi as well as in most S.I.G activities. I’ve always found it a bit more engaging than blaping whatever the primary is. That’s normally true of must of the home defense stuff, I’m normally dropping shield / armor fax on pings.
  • As for small gang stuff, ganking in T3Cs is always fun, running tackle on whaling fleets ( Seddow’s ) and occasionally a bit of J space explo.
  1. Do you have any FC experience?
  • I’ve run smaller fleets in the past as well as the logi in high sec fleets when Ross wasn’t around. I’ve found that I enjoy helping out the skirm / strat FCs much more than I enjoy doing it.
  1. How do you make ISK ingame?
  • Mining, Plex trading
  1. SCENARIO 1: You log in and not much is happening…what do you do?
  • Depending on the time and how much time I have, i’ll roll out the mining fleet. If that is unwise or time does not permit, i’ll do a bit of maintenance or explo. If I want to roll solo, i’ll go find a WH to play in. All of the above is what I’m doing when there aren’t ops on the board.
  1. SCENARIO 2: Someone calls you a faggit in comms…what do you do?
  • Dick pics? If the question is looking for an answer to “what do you do with drama” that’s situational if we are being honest. On occasion, when an individual has gone way beyond the “toxic” line a good verbal bitch slapping can sometimes be useful.

• Generally, I just ignore it. In a fleet, never. In something like fleet 6 when someone goes on a drunken, racist rant there is a reasonable chance that i’m going to poke at whomever that is until they hit full tilt and log assuming nobody has responded that is in a position to do something about it.

• It’s a video game, at the point where I am getting angry playing a game it’s time to take a break.

1. Can you provide your favorite solo PVP fit and explain how you would fly it?
[Loki, Panda Stomper]

True Sansha Reactor Control Unit
Republic Fleet Overdrive Injector
Shadow Serpentis Inertial Stabilizers

Gistum A-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive
X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster
Pith X-Type Shield Boost Amplifier
Pithum C-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Shield Hardener
Pithum C-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Shield Hardener

Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II

Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing II
Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II
Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Loki Offensive - Launcher Efficiency Configuration
Loki Defensive - Covert Reconfiguration
Loki Propulsion - Interdiction Nullifier
Loki Core - Immobility Drivers

Low-grade Snake Alpha
Low-grade Snake Beta
Low-grade Snake Gamma
Low-grade Snake Delta
Low-grade Snake Epsilon
Low-grade Snake Omega
Zainou 'Snapshot' Heavy Assault Missiles AM-705
Zor's Custom Navigation Hyper-Link
Zainou 'Deadeye' Target Navigation Prediction TN-905

Always run with tackle on a separate account and used heavily for I.S.K denial or murdering bots in sites. I generally think “solo” just isn’t terribly smart nor is it all the fun for me. I run a Stratios with Neuts for the same reason, if I’m alone(ish) I generally prefer the hunt to eve math pew pew. Actually blowing something up isn’t nearly as interesting as all the setup that goes into creating favorable conditions to get a kill.

Find something juicy in active space, get pings made and sit cloaked waiting for something worth killing. If a favorable condition presents itself and egress isn’t going to be an issue, warp in lock, tackle, 2x cycles with all 4 neuts, maintain with 2 and giggle while my drones do their thing. Tackle pod, check loot ( situational ), delete pod and dip.

1. Are there any corp/alliance services you could provide?Examples being; scouting, wormhole mapping, running cynos etc?
  • I’ve done a significant amount of all of these.
  1. Have you had any previous mains?What happened to them? (Ideally with forum selling posts, etc)
  • Never sold any toons
  1. Hel or Wyvern?
  • Neither at this point, ratting in a Hel isn’t good isk anymore and fighters in fleet flights are near useless given the lag issues. Regular carriers can be fun on occasion in OPS but in general if i’m in a cap or super it’s going to be a dread / fax or titan.